SOFTWARE DEVELOPERType of employment: FULL TIME.
Duty Station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a Software Developer to be responsible for the innovative designs, coding, and implementation of software-based solutions.
- Participate in customer interactions to collect and analyze customer requirements and expectations.
- Create / implement polished web and/or mobile user interfaces by using advanced and best practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Produce and maintain software documentation including system designs, manuals, and testing reports
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling custom software solutions.
- Proven experience or competency in web and/or mobile programming
- Familiarity with MVC architecture and knowledge of at least one PHP or Python Frameworks.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of Application Programming Interface (APIs) or any other software integration technologies.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business Information Systems, or related field is preferred.
- Your resume must include technical description of past software projects undertaken. (You may include demo links and/or git repository links)
HOW TO APPLYSend your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email subject: SOTWARE DEVELOPER, deadline: 23rd Jan. 2022.
Download this vacancy flyer >> Vacancy - Software Developer.pdf
Spread the love