A complete Unified Communications solutionAre you still stuck with in the 1950's? With a modern office, here is a modern communication platform to match! 3CX provides state of the art enterprise voice & video communication for your business!
Take Control of Your Phone System – in the Cloud or On Premise
3CX is an open-standard, software based IP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on premise or in the cloud. A complete Unified Communications solution, including web conferencing, presence, softphones, smartphone clients and more – without the cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ phone system or the limitations of a shared cloud PBX.
Use Your Extension From Anywhere
With the 3CX VoIP clients for Android and iOS you can take your extension wherever you go. 3CX delivers the one number concept meaning that you no longer have to give out your mobile number. Set your status so your colleagues can see whether or not you are available to take a call.
- Make and receive calls from your smartphone – at no cost
- Set your status to available, away and out of office from your smartphone
- One number concept
- See the presence of your colleagues from anywhere
Purely Software Based
With 3CX’s softphones for Mac and Windows, you can manage your calls from your desktop and make and receive calls via the office phone system from your computer, even while out of the office. Using a headset you can even use a 3CX client as a full desk phone replacement.
- Launch calls on your IP Phone from your desktop with CTI mode
- No additional softphone licensing fees
- Easy to use and manage
- Work seamlessly as if you were in the office and save on call costs
Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook & Others!
Launch calls directly from your CRM package. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journalling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities.
- Use Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Launch calls from your CRM
- Converts cryptical Caller ID to a customer name
- Detailed reports on customer and agent activities, no manual call logging
Integrated, Free Video Conferencing
3CX’s integrated video conferencing solution, enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication.
3CX harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
- One-Click Conference
- Interoperability with VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
Reduce your Phone Bill by 80%
3CX not only provides you with many new features to improve customer service and boost productivity, it will also cut your telco costs! Your phone bill will be slashed, and so will the cost of buying, expanding and MAINTAINING your PBX.
Remote workers or employees on the go can call free of charge. Connect remote offices, improve communication, and make interoffice phone calls free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
- Connect remote offices – eliminate interoffice call charges
- Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
- Leverage WebRTC & reduce 800 number phone bills
3CX Phone System provides state of the art enterprise voice & video communication for your modern office.
- Evolve office communications by allowing your employees to stay connected anywhere in and out of office on desk phones, laptops and smartphones.
- A purely software Unified Communications Platform, therefore eliminates “old style” hardware based platforms.
- No hardware modules are required to add new features, whole system is 100% software configurable with unlimited scale ability.
- Slash your monthly telephone bills, employees can make free calls in and out of office via the internet.
- All desk phones, softphones in PCs and laptops, iPhones and Android smartphone can be used as extensions for voice communications.
- Connect and keep your existing public (PSTN) lines, customers can reach your office the same way but with much better control.